Goal setting for teens made easy
Our service is the most productive approach to career planning for teens.
Why Self Discovery Inc.?
- The average cost of a college education can easily exceed $100,000. Parents and students should not pay the cost of a college education only to find out they still don't know what they want to do in life. Our service can help prevent this from happening.
- Personality tests offer good information about a person, but it does not effectively tell you the profession you will most likely love and earn a high income in.
- Aptitude test measures what you know. It does not measure effort and your ability to learn.
- The old ways of picking the right profession has not worked.
- Ages 13-19 is the stage of "Identity vs role confusion" the perfect time to set goals.
- The best time to design a career path is before you have bills and the pressures of the real world.
- Some teens get advice based upon what they may like, but don't take into consideration how much they can earn.
- Others get advice based on how much they can earn, and don't consider if they will like the profession.
- Research suggest that students with purpose are more successful academically.
- The late Jim Rohn (who was known as the millionaire maker) said that you should "strive to become a millionaire for what it makes of you. For the skills you have to learn and the person you have to become." This service can put you on that path.
The service will inspire, guide, and empower young people to chase their dreams, acquire skills, and create the life that will make them happy and successful.