Teenager's across the country are picking the wrong career path or not choosing at all. The consequences are deep!
- People are graduating from college with a record amount of debt, and still don't know what they want to do in life.
- Over 80% of professionals are not satisfied with either their work or their pay.
- Only 6% of Americans earn a six figure salary.
- People end up looking for work without having any kind of reason or strategic plan.
The survey will help teenagers make productive, rewarding career choices!
Too many people make simplistic connections like " If you are good in math you should go into accounting" as career advice. Young people need to understand:
- Their motivating interest
- The right type of work environment
- Aptitude for learning new skills
- Income needed for their desired lifestyle
The survey takes all of those things into consideration.
to sign up for the career architect service select below
You can also select a do it yourself option
Parents can choose to take a more hands on approach and make a significant savings by using the "Do It Yourself" version of the survey.
- This is a modified version of the success survey. Questions connected to an algorithm is not included.
- A list of over 80 different high paying professions or industries will be provided so that you can make your own analysis.
Click below for the do it yourself option and you also get a free workbook to guide growth in social development skills.
For any questions before using any of the service options, fill out the form below