Goal setting for teens made easy
Our service is the most productive approach to career planning for teens.
Why Self Discovery Inc.?
- The average cost of a college education can easily exceed $100,000. Parents and students should not pay the cost of a college education only to find out they still don't know what they want to do in life. Our service can help prevent this from happening.
- Personality tests offer good information about a people, but it does not effectively tell you the profession you will most likely love and earn a high income in.
- Aptitude test measures what you know-it does not measure effort and lot's of other variables that makes a student succeed.
- The old ways of picking the right profession has not worked.
- A recent survey reported that 80% of workers are dissatisfied with their work and feel trapped in their profession. Only 6% of Americans earn 100,000 dollars or more.
- The best time to design a career path is before you have bills and the pressures of the real world.
- Some teens get advice based upon what they may like, but don't take into consideration how much they can earn.
- Others get advice based on how much they can earn, and don't consider if they like the profession.
- Research has demonstrated that students who receive career counseling in high school are more successful academically and are less likely to drop out of college.
- The late Jim Rohn (who was known as the millionaire maker) suggested that you should "strive to become a millionaire for what it makes of you. For the skills you have to learn and the person you have to become." We put together the Be Your Best workbook and workshops because teenagers are not finished products and should work on self development.
Our service seeks to inspire, guide, and empower young people to chase their dreams and create the life that will make them happy and successful.
Go to our "how to start" page to ask questions or purchase the material!