The goal of this process is to consult choice to increase the chance of success!
This service is recommended for 7th grade students up to college students.
1. Extensive research was done on identifying professions that pay $100,000 or more on average. Next we identified the skills required to learn how to function in those professions. We also researched the skills and attributes of successful entrepreneurs.
2. Students were tested and answered a series of questions designed to identify skills, potential, interest, and purpose. From that process the "Success Survey" is now available.
3. Families start by answering all of the questions on the survey. Once the result are sent back, the answers are analyzed to match with professions tailored to the student success and satisfaction. All options will be connected to income in the top 10 percentile.
4. There are currently over 80 professions and 100's of entrepreneurial options. Over 3 hours of analysis is used to narrow choices down to 2 to 6 options that fit your students skills, potential, interest, and purpose, this will make choosing a lucrative career path a lot easier.
5. Once a student has direction in life, the work just begins. Students should take their purpose and take action. Study to position yourself for your future, ask for help from adults or counselors, find new friends to help you become a better person, etc.
It may take up to 48 hours to receive your recommendations.
REVIEWING THE SURVEYS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS FOR CLARIFICATION. MAKE SURE TO LIST THE BEST EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER IN CASE MORE QUESTIONS ARE NEEDED.